Jennifer Shneer, AWCCA, M.S.W., RSW, CT
I am a Registered Social Worker serving clients online from anywhere in Ontario or Canada.
My therapeutic approach is to provide support and practical feedback to help clients effectively address personal life challenges. I integrate complementary methodologies and techniques to offer a highly personalized approach tailored to each client. With compassion and understanding, I work with each individual to help them build on their strengths and attain the personal growth they are committed to accomplishing.
I completed my undergraduate degree in Philosophy from the University of Western Ontario in 1993. I received a diploma from George Brown College in 1996 for the “Assaulted Women and Children’s Counsellor and Advocate.” I have my Masters degree in Social Work from Yeshiva University, completed in 1999. I completed the Play Therapy Certificate Program through the Canadian Association for Child and Play Therapy in 2004. I became a Certified Traumatologist from the Traumatology Institute in Toronto in 2011.
Education & Credentials:
- University of Toronto – Online Basis • Completed: Cybercounselling – Levels 1 and 2
- Traumatology Institute, Toronto • Certified Clinical Traumatologist
- Yeshiva University, New York City • Degree: Master of Social Work (M.S.W.)
- George Brown College, Toronto • Diploma: Assaulted Women & Children’s Counsellor & Advocate
- The University of Western Ontario Degree: Philosophy
I am a member of the following professional associations:
- I am a Registered Social Worker with the Ontario College of Social Workers and Social Service Workers. My registration number is 320044.
- I am a member of the Ontario Association of Social Workers. My membership number is 6248.